Hey, everybody! 👋😁
This is Scott from Extraordinary Adventures Cruise & Travel. 😎✌️
(Laura’s busy booking clients on cruises at the moment, so while she’s not looking, I thought I’d make a quick plug about why you REALLY NEED to be taking advantage of her excellence in planning our clients’ extraordinary cruise adventures!)
I often read articles about why you need to be using a travel advisor when booking your cruise. They’re usually lengthy and cover a lot of information – because there is a lot of information to cover. But, owing to their length, I find that sometimes the true gems are buried under all of those words.
Moreover, not all cruise advisors are created equal. Let me repeat that – NOT ALL CRUISE ADVISORS ARE CREATED EQUAL. It DOES matter who you choose to be your cruise advisor.
So, here are my top three reasons for using Laura. I will try to keep it brief (which is incredibly hard for me to do, and, so far, I haven’t been doing a good job already! lol 🤣) and get right to the points…
- She protects your time and money.
- Not only does she protect your time by doing the planning for you, but she also protects your time by making sure you’re not wasting it while you’re on your adventure. Protecting your money is, contrary to popular belief, not about getting the best upfront entry price. Instead, it’s about two things: 1) getting you the best price once all your expenditures are considered, and 2) making sure you’re not wasting money on the wrong things – wrong as defined by your specific needs and wants.
- She gives you objective information and shares experience-tested wisdom.
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. We don’t have a horse in the race, so to speak, of which cruise line you choose. We only care about finding the perfect cruise for YOU. That’s a subjective experience and requires that Laura hears you, gets a feel for what you truly want and need, and understands how to best match you with the right line, the right ship, and the right itinerary. That takes more than just experience. That takes wisdom, patience, and empathy. That is part science and part art. And that’s one significant difference between using any old agent and an extraordinary cruise adventure advisor like Laura.
- She is your advocate. She is your champion. She is your supporter.
- An extraordinary cruise adventure can be expensive. Let’s not beat around the bush trying to make it sound less than it is. If you’re going to experience the extraordinary, you’re going to need to pay for it. You’re also going to need to dedicate the time necessary, and, as the wisdom goes, time is something none of us are getting any more of, so use it wisely! In the end, it’s all about the memories we’ve made and hold dear, and travel is and always will be one of the most significant memories you’ll ever make. Think about the newlyweds on their honeymoon, strolling through Paris. Think about the expedition trip with a group of your best friends to the wilds of Africa or Antarctica. Think about the multigenerational trip with grandma and her newborn grandson in the Galapagos as he points his little finger at the awe-inspiring nature surrounding you both. Such treasured memories must be expertly created, lest they are lost in a poorly curated, bungled trip thrown together by an amateur. You need to use an advisor who knows how to set the stage to allow such events to unfold naturally and beautifully. Day after day, I sit just a few feet away from Laura, and listen and watch as she agonizes and struggles to make things just right for her clients. That sort of advocacy and support can’t be found in just any old agent. Laura truly champions your adventures. It’s important to her that they are extraordinary. You can find skill more readily, but you can’t find that sort of devotion and passion.
Okay, I admit it. That wasn’t short at all! 🤪🤣 I am the worst at brevity. But! Like an extraordinary adventure, you can’t rush explaining just how extraordinary a cruise advisor Laura truly is.
So now you know the difference. If you choose to use an online travel booking site or an agent who isn’t up to snuff, that’s fine. We wish you much luck with that.
We grow busier every day with people who don’t want that.
Today, I am talking to you, who also do not want that. Sit back and reflect on what I just wrote. If protecting your time and money is important to you, choose Laura. If objective information and experience-tested wisdom are important to you, choose Laura. If having an advocate who is as passionate about the memories you’ll make as you are, choose Laura.
If you like wasting time and money and don’t really care how your trip turns out because you’ll forget it anyway, probably don’t choose Laura! lol 🤪🤣